Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX EDIT NO MASTER OUTPUT

gerryCol

Hopefully someone can help me ASAP. I reluctantly upgraded my HX stomp to the new 3.0 firmware. Now I'm in HX  edit setting levels for a gig tomorrow and my master volume output on the  block line all the way far right is GONE!! and I can't find it I don't know what happened , can somebody please let me know what happened!! This is ridiculous. Do I have to revert back to 2.8??? UGGGGHHH!

Keep restarting , turning unit on and off. I mean Come ON!"

G

It’s possible that a Global Setting has been changed. A firmware update resets the Globals to their default settings. You can restore your customized settings by using the HX Edit Restore Backup feature. Select to restore the Global Settings.

Hi , Thank you. I needed to upgrade to 3.01. Then it was good. What a waste of time though. Uggh took me over hour to find out there was an "audio output corruption" and needed to upgrade to 3.01 immediately after the 3.0 install.  Thanks, I looked into the Glen Delaune acoustic patches and they are only for Helix, I have a stomp unfortunately. 

I will keep looking,

Thanks again!!