Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to clear/delete Impulses

rd2rk

I'm selling my PC112+ (got a PC212+).

I loaded it up with commercial IRs that I don't want to sell with the cab.

I don't have a blank slot to copy/paste.

I suspect that's the only way, other than to restore from an original backup (which I didn't do).

Can someone with an un-modded IR list (Allure IRs only is OK) make a backup and attach it so I can restore and solve the problem that way?

OR anyone know if L6 has such a thing somewhere?

52 minutes ago, HotRats73 said:

right click -> clear, If I recall right.

Nope. Nor can you copy over them with a blank slot if you've filled all the slots like I did.

Only way I found (and what I did for the sale) was to do a re-install of the FW.

I've since discovered that if you EXPORT an EMPTY.wav BEFORE you fill up all the slots, you can then IMPORT it into a slot and, by repetition, clear all of the slots. AARGH!

I know from your posts over on TGP that you have (had?) a PC212. Still have it? Still liking it?

LOVING mine!

1 hour ago, rd2rk said:

Nope. Nor can you copy over them with a blank slot if you've filled all the slots like I did.

Only way I found (and what I did for the sale) was to do a re-install of the FW.

I've since discovered that if you EXPORT an EMPTY.wav BEFORE you fill up all the slots, you can then IMPORT it into a slot and, by repetition, clear all of the slots. AARGH!

I know from your posts over on TGP that you have (had?) a PC212. Still have it? Still liking it?

LOVING mine!

oh sorry, I've confused with how helix edit works, I guess.

yes, I still have and love mine a lot, especially with irs.  

I've used it with my band few times (unfortunately only few due to covid restrictions) at full volume and I've been really happy.

so happy that I'm thinking about getting another one, Lol, because I had the opportunity to play with 2 of them at adequate volume and love that.

placing one on top of the other like a 4x12 you get some serious air movement.

anyway I'm stuck to IRs in FRFR mode and never really bonded with the speaker simulations.  

4 minutes ago, HotRats73 said:

so happy that I'm thinking about getting another one, Lol, because I had the opportunity to play with 2 of them at adequate volume and love that.

placing one on top of the other like a 4x12 you get some serious air movement.

LOL! We should start calling that RubyTopaz syndrome!

• Haha 1