Sign in to follow this  
roman4ez

Line6 Pod 400 + Acoustic Guitar

Hi friends !

I'm not sure, right forum i shoos or not, but want to ask about using Line6 PODHD 400 with Acoustic Guitar. 

I have used it with electric guitar and all ok, but for my acoustic guitar i have LR Baggs M1A pickup (with small battery inside) and i afraid to inject it in my POD400. May be this damage input scheme of PODHD 400 ?

Someone have tests LR Baggs pickups with PODHD 400 ?

This is LR Baggs M1A:
DV016_Jpg_Large_307118_angle.jpg

Thanks for help

My guess is that if it works with a guitar amp it will work fine with the HD400.  Turn it down to zero, plug it in, and gradually increase the level until it you get a clean tone without overdriving or muddying the signal coming from the HD400.  (I can plug my a/e with built-in Fishman pickup/preamp into my HD400 and it works ok.)

• Upvote 2

Roman4ez,

There should be no issue with this. Just be mindful of the level that is being sent from the acoustic guitar, sometimes the output can be a little hotter than traditional passive pickups.

@line6jbutter

• Upvote 2

Oh sorry for silence. This because somewhere disabled email notifications. Need for fix it. 

Thanks for answers ! This mean i can don't care about input gears of my POD 400. 

(i was afraid about overloading and damage something, because M1A - has i higher output level)

Thanks ! I will start to use it with acoustic  guitar.