Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Workbench HD on Big Sur

tonycass

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Charliereilly317 said:

Can someone at Line 6 maybe offer an update on the Big Sur compatibility situations?  It's been about 9 months now, with no progress noted...

Thanks!

Workbench HD works fine on my Mac Mini M1 with Big Sur.

I agree with Charliereilly317, it would be great if the Line 6 guys could chime in here. I've been really happy with my Variax so far, but I use Workbench a lot for custom tunings and if they're not planning on keeping the software updated that could be a dealbreaker for me. A quick search turned up a few more folks who can't use Workbench on Big Sur. 

1 hour ago, littlefred said:

I agree with Charliereilly317, it would be great if the Line 6 guys could chime in here. I've been really happy with my Variax so far, but I use Workbench a lot for custom tunings and if they're not planning on keeping the software updated that could be a dealbreaker for me. A quick search turned up a few more folks who can't use Workbench on Big Sur. 

Workbench HD works on Big Sur. The legacy Workbench does not since it’s a 32-bit application.