Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PodGo Edit no longer loading

msly

Very odd. It has been working for over a month or so without issue. All of a suden I try to launch the program and it looks like it might load then nothing. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the program. Is there any guidance on this? Should I un install anything line 6 on the computer? 

Thanks!

Mike

Have you gone into task manager to see if there are multiple tasks for it? if so, close them all down & then try & reopen Pod Go Edit. If they won't delete, reboot your computer. Even if there are no multiple tasks, reboot your computer. If still a problem, remove Pod Go Edit, reboot, then reinstall it. 

You didn't say if you were running Windows or a Mac. If it's Windows you should look in the Windows Event View under Application after trying to run the software. You will see the crash information. Did you add anything new like an SD Card? Read my post here. If you did add a new SD Card, pop it out and try running it again.

image.png.de8007a829f125fbc9030d35af4d5cff.png