Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't access STOMP mode

Rossd8

My STOMP seems to be defaulting to Pedal edit mode. I can't get it to STOMP mode. Instead of turning the block on or off, it goes into pedal edit mode. This is not how I want to use the device. I've done a factory reset and am running the latest firmware 3.11.0. Am I doing something basic, simple and WRONG?

There is a feature called Pedal Edit Mode on the Helix/HX products, but it doesn’t exist on the Stomp, so I suspect you might mean something else. When you press a footswitch that’s assigned to an effect, that block will become active. So it sounds like perhaps you’re in Edit View and when you hit the footswitch, that block is becoming active. It should be toggling the bypass state of the block as well, though.

If you want to see the block graphics, you need to hit the Home button to switch to Play View. You can navigate to Stomp Mode by thing the Page < or > buttons.