Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Saving snapshots on Pod Go

Kenny202

Tried to set up a few snapshots within a patch today and something wasn't quite right. From what I understand from various you Tube videos is you set up the patch as normal. That by default become snapshot one. Then select 2, make adjustments and save....3 etc. It seemed like adjustments I had made in Snapshot 2 carried over to Snapshot 1? I must be missing something here? I was using Go edit to do it by the way. Should I be approaching it differently or saving it in a particular way?

I just watched another video and they were setting up SS on the actual unit. I see they went into SS mode by pushing the up down pedals simultaneously. When doing it on Go edit I haven't actually gone into SS mode, and don't know how to. I simply chose SS 1, 2 or 3 from the menu above

23 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

From what I understand from various you Tube videos is you set up the patch as normal. That by default become snapshot one. Then select 2, make adjustments and save....3

Yeah that would have been the intuitive way to design the feature, but then if you wanted to change a setting globally (for all snapshots), you couldn't really do it that way...   So you have to tell PGEdit which parameter is linked to snapshot, here's a howto vid: