MayPRS Posted December 9, 2021 Share Posted December 9, 2021 Imagine I'm in Snapshot mode in a preset - and, in a song, I use 3 snapshots from that preset. If I want to go to the next preset I would need to press BANK DOWN and BANK UP at the same time to get back to preset mode, select the "new" preset and then BANK DOWN and BANK UP again to get back to snapshot mode to that "new" preset? My favorite scenario would be snapshot MODE always on - to avoid the gap changing thru presets. I read the manual on this issue but its still not clear to me. Many thanks in advance. EDIT: the unit is an HX Effects. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
phil_m Posted December 9, 2021 Share Posted December 9, 2021 What product are you talking about? There’s different strategies to do what you want to do, but it varies depending on the hardware. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MayPRS Posted December 9, 2021 Author Share Posted December 9, 2021 1 minute ago, phil_m said: What product are you talking about? There’s different strategies to do what you want to do, but it varies depending on the hardware. Sorry - talking about the HX Effects. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.