Sign in to follow this  
ronnierokk1972

Line 6 Ux2 Problem

I just bought this UX2 and I follower all instruction on the yellow card to register and install and then and then did the authorizations process.

The problem is when I hooked up my UX2 to my USB my computer said it was installing the drivers for the USB to recognize the device.

I also seen a few YouTube videos that show the levels clipping needles would light up, mine is not, like it's not getting power. The only thing it does is the two red clipping lights are blinking back and fort.

Does anyone know why it's doing this.

I also use Acid Pro 7.0 and don't know how to set it up to work with Acid, if I can get the USB thing to work.

• Downvote 1

Ok, I figured out why is was not coming on properly, after installing the new drivers from the updates tab, it's on now.

But I still need help configuring it to use and record with Acid Pro 7

Ok, I figured out why is was not coming on properly, after installing the new drivers from the updates tab, it's on now.

But I still need help configuring it to use and record with Acid Pro 7

just go through the settings in ACID and set the audio device/ASIO driver to the line6 ASIO driver.

then all of your recording options should be available when you create a new track....

that's of course the generic version of what you need to do, as i don't explicitly have acid to be more specific.

just go through the settings in ACID and set the audio device/ASIO driver to the line6 ASIO driver.

then all of your recording options should be available when you create a new track....

that's of course the generic version of what you need to do, as i don't explicitly have acid to be more specific.

Thanks