Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Locked to Device

Hi all, 

Back in 2015 I bought the Line 6 POD GX as a budget option to record my guitar. I've been faithful to it since then, however unfortunately it had finally ran its course and the line out jack port has died.

I popped into a local music store in my area and picked up a Scarlett 2i2 to replace it as it was second hand and discounted.

I own Podfarm 2.5 as well as various extra bundles of packs added onto Podfarm. I've found out that it's not compatible with the new hardware as it's locked to my GX. 

Is there a way i can unlock the software, even if it means I need to pay to unlock it, or have i just lost out on everything i've bought. 

Thanks.

You can purchase the device-independent version of Pod Farm 2.5 using the SHOP link at the top of this page. That will work with your new Scarlett.

I would open a support ticket to work directly with Line 6 to ensure that you get the proper version of Pod Farm, as well as to try to argue for some discount based on your existing version. I doubt it but worth a try.