Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Always default to Snapshot 1 when saving?

jjuba

I don't think this a feature but figured I would ask. Any way to always have Snapshot 1 as the default when saving, no matter what snapshot is currently selected when saving?

If this is not a feature it would be nice to have. Maybe even on a patch by patch basis as well as being able to select globally. I fully appreciate the versatility of being able to select a Snapshot other than the first as the default but for those of us that that do not need that versatility it would be a nice option to have. Software can do a much better job than I ever could of making sure I always have Snapshot 1 set as the default.

No, there’s no way to do that. But if that were implemented it should definitely be an option, not an imposition (I would not use it). Let’s take that reasoning further and have Preset 1A always loaded on startup. In fact, make it Setlist 1 too. Why limit it to snapshots?