Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects, Is this possible?

lablord

Have to ask before I buy. I wanna create presets with multiple FX and when I activate these presets, It will also change channel on my amp? All this with just one click on one switch.

On top of this I wanna connect one external pedal (Digitech FreqOut) and one Expression pedal. Is there inputs enough for this, as I wanna use amp switching capabilities?

Yes. Look up COMMAND CENTER in the manual.

Yes, although the Freqout will work best between the guitar and whatever. Discussed elsewhere on this forum.

Yes. From the manual:

12. PEDAL/EXT AMP 1-2 Two expression pedals can be connected to the HX
Effects device and assigned to adjust a wide variety of parameters. When adding
blocks within the Signal Flow view, EXP 1 is automatically assigned to control and
bypass Wah, Pitch Wham, or Poly Wham blocks, and EXP 2 is automatically assigned
to control Volume and Pan blocks, making them ready for use with your connected
expression pedal(s). See “Assigning a Controller”
Alternatively, either jack can be connected to your traditional guitar amp to switch
its channels or turn its reverb on and off. Use a TRS cable for dual operation (A=tip,
B=ring). To set this jack’s function. See “Global Settings > Preferences”

• Upvote 1

Yes and this was the feature that sold me the device. I can change the channel of my amp with 1 button and that also activates any effect I want for each channel. I have reverb always on with clean channel, for example. 

HX effects also has 2 relay outputs, you can use 1 for the amp channel and the other for the expression pedal.