Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G50 (TBP12) Battery door needed!!!

moff

Hi;

I see this has been an ongoing problem, but I need three (3) battery doors for my TBP12 transmitters, and nobody seems to have them.  Black duct tape will only last so long.  Clearly with the demand for this part, one could assume it's a weak point, prone to failure.  Has the TBP12 been discontinued, or is this a supply-chain issue?

• 2 months later...

Hi there folks, I wanna move this thread back to the top, as I'm myself looking for a replacement door for the TBP12 transmitter, and it seems these doors still can't be found anywhere. What's going on there? The system is still listed and supported by Line-6, I could still buy mt G55 and TBP12 belt pack brand new to this day, yet if something breaks, we are left alone?

This is really hard to believe!

So, does anybody know what's the deal here? Are there any news?

I have contacted Line-6 directly, however I don't expect a satisfactory answer TBH.

Not being able to get this thing fixed would be so lame!

BTW I'm in Europe, so if anybody knows of a place over her, that sells these parts, that'll be so great. This fullcompass place that someone posted above is in the US, which makes things even more complicated.

Hoping to hear from you with some good news :)

Thanks, take care

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Seems like the door will break again anyway. I'm using the 2" rubber bands in this Amazon.com: Black Rubber Bands Heavy Duty Rubber Bands Tactical Thick Rubber Band Wide Strong Rubber Bands Assorted Size for Hiking Backpacking Survival Industrial Supplies (60, 2 in, 3 in) : Office Products to hold the door closed, works great and don't have to worry about replacing the battery door.