Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bug? Lost my "per snapshot command center" configuration

molul

I had all my Helix presets configured with that new per-snapshot command center feature introduced in 3.15, which is so convenient for my needs. 

Then I exported the bundle and imported it in Helix Native, changed many of the presets in Helix Native, exported the bundle and imported it to the Helix LT.

Now the per snapshot command center seems to be lost. I can see the assignments on every snapshot are there, but when I press a stomp to move to another snapshot, the screen doesn't update with that snapshot new assignments.

I can only recover them by going to the command center and changing each assignment, then set it back to the snapshot I wanted on each stomp.

However, before spending like an hour or so doing this on all my presets, I was wondering: is there any seeing that might restore what I previously had?