Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

The Line 6 Amplifi in 2023

joshuarjohnson29

Hi all, never posted here but i might put this here is as a soft warning for any potential buyers of Amplifi amps in the future. 

I bought a used amplifi 150 a few years back, as the concept seems so perfect for a home amp. ive had it for a couple years now, and when it works right i LOVE it it really makes playing at home quick and easy without taking up a bunch of space.

The problems Im having now are all seeming to come with age. Ive done firmware updates on it twice since I got it, constantly have to delete and redownload the app to get it to connect to the amp, factory resets, having to wait for the app to be updated when android updates its stuff and the app needs to catch up, and really just countless connection issues. It sucks because i really do think the ampifi is innovative and a great looking product as well. And these are all issues I had never even considered when i originally got it. Ive been a line 6 nut since i was a kid and got my first Spider series amps and have had multiple line 6 products and enjoyed every single one. If youre in the market to pick up an amplifi 75/150 my suggestion is look elsewhere and avoid the annoyance.

All love to Line 6!