Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

replace rubber feet for line 6 ex 1

uddude

I want to set my very old Line 6 - EX 1 beside my very new hx stomp xl and use as an expression pedal.  

The rubber feet that screw into the ex-1 are long gone.

The readily available dunlop wah rubber feet some with screws that are too big. 

Where / how can I replace the rubber feet for my ex 1

Thanks

On 3/16/2023 at 9:11 PM, uddude said:

Where / how can I replace the rubber feet for my ex 1

Hi,

There are stacks of places to get rubber pads that you can use as feet on your EX-1. 

Try your local hardware store, FleaBay, or Amazon will all have a variety of things with double stick tape that you can use. 

Mission do replacement screw on feet, but they may be like the Dunlop ones that you found which are too big.

Punch “rubber feet for guitar pedals” into the search box on Google and see what happens.

The truth is out there!

yes thanks for that but was hoping for the screw back in variety that fit rather than the self adhesive option......

Everything I found sofar on google looks too big like the Dunlop stuff.  I thought someone here might know about the line 6 specifc parts and where to aquire them. 

On 3/17/2023 at 10:22 PM, uddude said:

yes thanks for that but was hoping for the screw back in variety that fit rather than the self adhesive option......

Everything I found sofar on google looks too big like the Dunlop stuff.  I thought someone here might know about the line 6 specifc parts and where to aquire them. 

Like a complete fool - I did a search for the rubber feet you are trying to find and now I’m bombarded by this stuff from FleaBay - aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155335796942?mkevt=1&mkpid=2&emsid=e90001.m43.l1123&plmtId=700008&mesgId=3024&mkcid=8&ch=osgood&bu=42972463158&trkId=699dc1c5-8c8c-473a-ab81-4adc39bb3d6d&cnvId=700003&recoId=155335796942&recoPos=1

Try Full Compass? I needed replacement feet for my Powercab, opened a support ticket Line 6 gave me the part number and told me I could get it from Full Compass. Mine was a special order item, really inexpensive, three to four week lead time and it shipped in under two weeks.