Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I can't download Amplifi Remote App on Google Play Store (Android 12)

ddjarin

Hi, i cannot download the AmpliFi Remote app from the play store. It says this app is compatible with older Android versions kind of thing. My Android version is 12 SKQ1.210908.001 and Google Play Store country: Turkey. Can you help me please? I want to use different presets in the app with my guitar.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading the AmpliFi Remote app from the Google Play Store. It's possible that the app may not be compatible with your current Android version or that it may not be available in your country's Play Store.

You can try contacting the app developer directly to see if they can offer any assistance or provide an alternative way to download the app. Alternatively, you may want to consider using a different app that is compatible with your device and offers similar features for guitar presets.   Quest Diagnostics Bill

• 3 months later...

Hello, 

If you're having trouble downloading the AmpliFi Remote app from the Google Play Store due to compatibility issues with your Android version, here are some steps you can take to address the problem:

Clear Cache and Data for Play Store: Go to your device's Settings > Apps > Google Play Store. Tap on "Storage" and then tap "Clear cache" and "Clear data." This can sometimes resolve issues related to app downloads.

Update Google Play Services: Ensure that your Google Play Services app is up to date. Open the Google Play Store, search for "Google Play Services," and if an update is available, install it.

Update Android System WebView: Android System WebView is a system component that allows Android apps to display web content. Keeping it updated might help with compatibility. Search for "Android System WebView" in the Play Store and update it if needed.

Check for App Updates: If the AmpliFi Remote app has received updates since your device's Android version was released, try updating the app to the latest version.

Contact AmpliFi Support: Reach out to AmpliFi's official support channels. They might be aware of compatibility issues and have suggestions or solutions. They could also provide information about future updates that might resolve the issue.

Check AmpliFi Website: Visit AmpliFi's official website to see if they provide direct download links for the APK file of the AmpliFi Remote app. Sometimes, manufacturers offer APK files for manual installation in cases where the app isn't available on the Play Store for specific devices.

Alternative Download Sources: If AmpliFi provides the app on their website, you can try downloading the APK from there. However, be cautious and ensure you're downloading from a reputable source.

Use a Different Device: If you have access to another Android device with a compatible version, you could try downloading the app on that device and see if it works.

Consider Device Compatibility: If the AmpliFi Remote app explicitly mentions compatibility with older Android versions, it's possible that your Android 12 version might not be fully supported yet. It's a good idea to keep an eye on future updates that may address compatibility.

Remember that if you choose to download APK files from sources other than the Play Store, there might be security risks involved, so proceed with caution and ensure you're getting the APK from an official and reputable source.

• 5 weeks later...

You can confirm that you are downloading the latest version of the app. Developers often release updates to address compatibility issues. If the app remains incompatible, consider looking for alternative sources, such as the developer's website or third-party app stores, but exercise caution when downloading from non-official sources.

• 4 months later...