Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Different Poly Capo Settings on Snapshots

danpufc1988

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, I did a forum search but didn't come across any posts.

I want to use the Poly Capo for multiple tunings by using snapshots,

ie

Snapshot 1 - Interval -2 

Snapshot 2 - Interval -3

etc

When changing the settings on individual snapshots and saving them it change all snapshots to the same Interval, is this functionality possible? am I just missing something simple or is this not possible to do at the moment?

Thanks!

It helps to know which device you're using.

Assign the interval parameter to snapshots - Helix manual page 48 "Using Snapshots".

Save each snapshot after adjusting the parameter and before moving to the next snapshot.

It's kind of confusing how you're stating your problem.  If you're saying that when you change the PolyCapo setting to -1 with Snapshot 1, that PolyCapo setting is still affecting the key when you select Snapshot 3?  If so, it's not affecting Shapshot 3.  It's just that the PolyCapo change is still at -1 and is affecting your entire signal chain until it's undone or changed by some other action.

Snapshots are nothing more than a way of changing settings within your signal chain.  If you make any kind of change within a Snapshot the effect it has on the signal chain is there until you take some other action to undo that change.