Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

line6 Firehawk internal SD card firmware files

neilkellow

Hi

it appears that the problem Im having with this rather old Line6 pedal is that the firmware files on the internal micro sd card are corrupt.  I have checked this and the internal card is fragged!

I have replaced this with another card, which appears to be recognised by the system but will not show in the updater due to it not being populated with the correct firmware.

The question is. Does anyone have. Or is anyone prepared to make a copy of their SD card files and allow other users to get a hold of them. On the assumption that a set of simple files will allow the firehawk to boot and be recognised within the updater software and can be wiped for a fresh start.

I know this pedal is old and antiquated but I would really hate to bin the thing for the sake of some simple software files. It still worked perfectly and had a few really decent tones prior to it losing its marbles.

Can anyone help please?

Have you tried reinstalling the firmware? Use the Downloads link at the top of this page for access to the firmware and installation instructions. I recommend downloading the firmware first, and then use the ‘install from file’ option. This will minimize the chance of installation failure due to Bluetooth connection instability.