Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Go Firmware Updates?

skybone

It's been created and is officially in beta testing. Beta testers are under very strict NDA's and are not allowed to disclose details but Line 6 has said ' no prizes for guessing what will be in Pod Go v1. 50'... So if you look at the Helix updates it should give you a few clues. 

Still not exactly sure when v1. 50 will be finalised, signed off and released but beta testing is progressing. Line 6 has confirmed it will definitely be no later than end of this year.. they probably just want to manage expectations and 'under promise and over deliver' so fingers crossed it won't literally take to the end of the year. 

So hang on in there... It is coming. 

On 9/27/2023 at 4:49 PM, skybone said:

It's been in Beta testing for a while though...

Fingers crossed, it won't literally take to the end of the year (or more).

Digital Igloo (Line 6 Chief Product Architect) has said it's 'feature complete', 'currently in beta*' and it will be out 'this year for sure'.  (*It's only been in Beta testing since around mid August I believe, when Line 6 previously requested beta testers and the invites & NDA's went out).

On 9/28/2023 at 2:33 AM, tasguitar said:

Just installed POD Go Edit 1.42 ... Might be getting close to a FULL release soon ...

I believe its just bug fixes for MAC's (it says 'some improvements' but doesn't say what) - I don't think it has anything to do with the forthcoming new firmware simply because to go with the new firmware, PGE is also in beta.