Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Breakage of the bank down, A, B and tap tempo/tuner switches

dmod02

Guys, happy Sunday, I'm Italian, excuse me for my english.  I've been using Line 6 pod go for about 3 years and I'm fine with it but I have the lower area of the switches that no longer works, bank down switches A and B and tap tempo tuner Has anyone had this problem and if so How did you solve it? I change the card with a new one if it is found, do I clean the contacts once opened? the rest works well but yesterday in a live show I only had to use a clean and a Drive with the Snapchats on the desk that I normally use. HELP ME PLEASE. A THOUSAND THANKS

It would be very unusual for several switches to fail simultaneously so it sounds like a connector inside the device has come loose. If it’s no longer under warranty you might be able to fix it yourself. Carefully remove the back cover,  and perhaps more, and look for a loose ribbon cable connection near the bottom row of footswitches. Reconnect if solidly.

If you’re not comfortable doing that yourself open a support ticket or take it to any competent electronics repair shop.

Hello.  Please watch my video to see what's inside the Pod Go.

If the buttons are working, but inconsistently, open up your Pod Go and clean the switches. 

If both buttons are completely dead, then open up your Pod Go and make sure that the ribbon cables are solidly plugged in.  It should be pretty easy to see if they got unplugged or not.

Good luck!