iwanvandeweer Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 So I've been trying to let my Helix change the cab per patch on the Powercab, and I've noticed that this is only able with the most recent software update. My laptop recognizes the Powercab, which is connected directly through USB, Reaper recognizes the Powercab... but when I start up Line6 Upgrader OR Powercab Edit it says No Device Connected... What am I doing wrong here?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rd2rk Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Are you connected through a hub? Are you using a very long cable? Do you have another cable to try? Check that you have the latest version of Line6 Updater - v1.28. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
somebodyelse Posted Tuesday at 11:47 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:47 AM Download & try the Line 6 Central app. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.