luthierwnc Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 Hi All, I just downloaded the updater and HX Edit on a new machine. In the modulation choices I don't see any of the rotary effects. I don't remember them on the old machine so I may have never had them but it would be nice. A quick Google search suggested I was running an old version of HX Edit but it's new as of three days ago. None of the presets show them as an option. Any ideas where I find them? Thanks, Skip Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rd2rk Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 They're in the STEREO and LEGACY categories. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SaschaFranck Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 Better don't use them if you really want a rotary effect. They're among the most dissapointing FX in the HX series. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
luthierwnc Posted September 7 Author Share Posted September 7 I did a factory reset and the rotary effects appeared on some of the factory presets. The Eric + Jimi had three of them available. Then when I reloaded my backed-up presets they disappeared on the Eric + Jimi choices. rd2rk; not sure how to access legacy and stereo categories. Thanks, sh Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SaschaFranck Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 On 9/7/2026 at 9:24 PM, luthierwnc said: not sure how to access legacy and stereo categories. From that pulldown: 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
luthierwnc Posted September 7 Author Share Posted September 7 I did a factory reset and the rotary effects appeared on some of the factory presets. The Eric + Jimi had three of them available. Then when I reloaded my backed-up presets they disappeared on the Eric + Jimi choices. rd2rk; not sure how to access legacy and stereo categories. Thanks, sh Thanks SaschaFranck, sh Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.