Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

JTV/HD 500x to L2/3T

Haven't seen a clear answer for this yet.  I have JTV with HD 500x and am considering getting the LT system for solo performances.  Since I'm not thrilled with the loop function limitation of the X compared to my Boomerang looper, I would see running a mic into Channel 1, the Boomerang into Channel 2 and the POD into the L6 link.

Question:  Does the L6 link from the POD change the LT cabinet to match the signal, for example a blackface, screamer and strat (changed to combo mode) or no amp and martin acoustic (changed to PA mode)?

You can save the Lt speaker mode as part of every HD500 preset. To do what you describe above is simple. Just manually set the desired Lt speaker mode while the HD500 is connected via L6 Link, then save the Hd500 preset. Henceforth when you recall the preset the speaker mode will be reset to the saved state.