rootsrocker

Is Podfarm planning for AAX compatibility?

Just curious.  I've recently done a software overhaul jumping from OSX10.6/PT9 to OSX10.9/PT11.  Seeking out an AAX update for Podfarm I see there's nothing available yet.  

Is AAX in the pipeline?  If so, any ballpark time frames in which it can be expected to hit the shelves, so to speak?

I've been asking for it as well.  'Haven't heard anything yet.

Line6 does not support ProTools anymore? No AAX on the future? Argh... I love PodFarm.... Thats a no point :S

Currently Line 6 does not support AAX, but hopefully they will in the future.

I called about this same topic. The spoke to me like I was insulting them with the question, as though it was rude to pay for Podfarm 2.5 for the purpose of having it work with PT and then expect it to work with newer versions of PT.  Customer-first attitude, not so much.

I called about this same topic. The spoke to me like I was insulting them with the question, as though it was rude to pay for Podfarm 2.5 for the purpose of having it work with PT and then expect it to work with newer versions of PT. Customer-first attitude, not so much.

Since Line 6 countinues to ignore its customers I finally broke down and bought amplitude. Thanks for the memories.

I use Podfarm in ProTools 11 using this aax wrapper, works perfectly!

http://www.ddmf.eu/ 

It wraps an AU version of the plugin. It has never crashed or caused any problems.

I went to Amplitube also but Pod Farm is much nicer. I am so happy now i can use pt11 and podfarm