Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Di-gold Skips/stutters On Playback Of Any Audio

I have a DI-Gold Toneport. I have the latest drivers etc .

When I play any music through it, it intermittently skips or stutters like and old LP record that got bumped.

It happens through iTunes, on web sourced songs, etc.

When I connect headphones to the audio I/F of the computer, the music plays perfectly do it is related to the Toneport.

I have Windows 7.

If there are any adjustments to buffers or the like, I have no idea how to do it or what tool it is in.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

I figured it out.

I had recently added  a Wireless card. When I disabled it, the problem seems to have gone away. I re-enabled it and got the problem again. I'll monitor and see what happens.

BTW, I had already moved my USB connection to the rear of the computer, Set power to high performance, Adjusted the Toneport buffers, checked on USB drivers and all other drivers. I never got to the special site on USB drivers.

When I used my head phones in the Toneport jack, I get the issue. When I use my headphones on the headphone jack on the front of the computer, I do not have the issue.

Thanks for throwing me a troubleshooting link.