Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HS- Record guitar and voice simultaniously?

garbanzo

Hello again.I run POD HD into Reaper. I have not found the setting necessary to get a vocal input into Reaper, both channels into Reaper come from the guitar. 

The POD is set up Chan 1. Guitar 22k, Chan 2 Mic preset. I have tried to rout Reaper and seperate channel 1 & 2 but still guitar only. Do you have a clue?

Also, my patch was not specifically made for recording the guitar and vocals simultaneously on separate tracks. To do that you will need to use the Pod HD mixer to pan the paths full L and R, and then select the L and R channels separately in two tracks when you arm them for recording in your DAW.

hurghanico, thanks for your help. I believe I have done as you indicated (see patch). When feeding into Reaper i get both channels  but they are in stereo, not separated as I hoped. Is this a problem I have in POD or is it a Reaper adjustment? Thanks again, garbanzo