These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: StageSource Speaker Community Support

StageSource L2t rattle issue
by robmartino on 2013-03-20 12:12:34

I recently picked up a StageSource L2t and really like it- sounds great with my HD 500 setup and will work nicely in a variety of gig situations.

However I do notice certain frequencies (seems to be playing the note E at a couple different lower octaves on Chapman Stick) above a certain volume (not particularly loud) will cause a rattle/buzz that's coming from someplace behind the rear metal panel.  Is this something I could/should easily remove to see if something needs to be tightened or secured somewhere?

Thanks,

Rob

http://robmartino.com

Re: StageSource L2t rattle issue
by ArneLine6 on 2013-03-21 09:19:33

Hi Rob,

If there is a rattle there is somethying wrong with this particular speaker. Please contact our customer service so we can get that fixed.

• The US support team can be reached at 818-575-3600 (option 3), Mon-Fri 8am - 5 pm PST. Our busiest hours are from 11am to 2 pm.

• The UK support team can be reached at +44 (0) 1788 566 555, Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm GMT and Fri 9am – 4pm GMT.

Thanks,

Arne

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.