Thanks for helping me!
Sorry for no talk in the video.
I did what you asking me:
- Factory reset; I did not restore because i'll make every preset from the scratch again.
- Remove every connection from Helix to prevent any external problems.
I dig a little bit more the problem and create this simple attached testPreset.
I figured out that is a problem happens when i have a return block in the chain, the layout split like 4 presets / 4 snapshots and the Preset Spillover ON.
Please try this to see if you have the same problem.
1 - Import testPreset (in attach) to your board;
2 - Turn the Preset Spillover to ON
3 - Select the Preset Mode Switches to Snap/Preset
To deploy the problem:
- Select the testPreset (in attach) by pressing the switch in your bottom row;
- The snapshots must work fine in the top row at this stage;
- Now reSelect testPreset by pressing the switch in your bottom row again;
- The snapshots stop working in the top row;
Other way to deploy the problem:
- Snapshot switches stop working if you just press in the bottom row the testPreset switch two or more times.
And even another way:
- If you import this testPreset to 2 different presets (let's say 01A and 01B) and switch between them the snapshots switches does not work.
Note: Always with Preset Spillover to ON and Preset Mode Switches to Snap/Preset. If you set Preset Spillover to Off everything works fine.
Please let me now if you need any more information, and your test result.