Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can two express mkII foot controllers be linked/daisey chained?

Hi, I'm wondering if two of the express markII can be daisy chained. This rig would be used with an Amplifi TT. Play mostly classic rock covers, some 50'r rock stuff, and a VERY small selection of 80's pop/rock to get people moving (everyone knows what happens when the first few chords of "Jenny" ring out.) Anyway, I need the four presets, and with those four can do just about everything  I need to (I'm the rhythm player, our lead player is truly a good guy, but is damn possessive about sharing solos. I'm slowly working up his trust level in me, and we are doing some cool octave/harmony/doubling stuff during a few of the solos.) I tell this to explain why I need probably only two more presets, and two future expansion presets. I would also like to have two expression pedals, each dedicated to volume or wah. What I don't need is 4 presets with some very large number of "banks" for each. Scrolling/searching  through pre set banks while the drummer is counting off sucks. The closest I ever came to throwing up on stage was one of these moments. Long winded, back to the question: can I use two express markII's linked together?  Thanks!

Definitely not 'daisy chained' - the FBV MkII only has one conenction point (Cat5 to amp).  I don't have a Amofi, but wiht a Spider IV, I never needed more than 4 tones for any one song (usually only 2), so would have a bank set up with the 4 tones I would need for the current song (and maybe the next one.  If i needed different patches for another song, I would have those on the next bank up (or down), so easy one-button change between songs.