Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

volume pedal won't set to 0-min

Heavy_Stoke

I have all 8-fs set and have the expression pedal set for volume control and it will not set to a min of 0. Every time I try my guitar what should be 0 I can still hear my guitar. I have comp on 1, screamer on 2, pitch glide on 3, delays on 4,5&6 reverbs on 7&8. 

even with all fs off and the pedal in the off position i still get volume. I've tried setting to minimum of 0 with Edit but nothing seems to work. I've tried setting it to 0 manually via the pod itself. ...still nothing. Anyone have any ideas or fixes? thanks in advance. 

What does your signal chain look like? Are you using both paths? How is your inputs setup configured? What do the mixer controls look like? If you can, post a screenshot, or post the patch.

There are some configurations where sound will still come through even though things are apparently muted.