cebreez

Bad link to Amplifi Utility?

I'm trying to download the amplify utility for the first time but I keep running into " server or directory not found. Is it down today? Or has it been moved? Is there somewhere else to download it?

Odd. Tried the link. Turned off the firewall and antivirus and still it said that the URL wasn't found. Even successfully downloaded the line monkey just to see if I could.

Yes. Wonder if someone could just email it to me. Getting a little desperate. Received my AMPLIFI FX100 just the other day and had to return to the store because of bad power supply. Now that I have it home and working I cannot get the Utility to update the firmware in order to use my Kindle to control it. Nobody I know locally has an iPad or iPod. We are Android and PC people! Haha!

PM me your e-mail address.

Not sure if it will run on Kindle, I have not tried in on the newest Kindle.

The Remote App does not run on my 1st Gen Kindle Fire HD

I did manage to find an iPad but before I can install the Amplifi Remote I have to update their iOS. Can you FEEL the frustration?

Yes, yes I can!!

Please note, the app will not currently run on iOS 9, see announcement at the top of the forum.

The iPad is updating to version 8.xx or something like that. It didnt say version 9. Wouldnt that just add to it all?

So the firmware is currently updating using the iPad so all is good for now. I will still need the Amplifi Utility for future updates though since I am only borrowing the iPad.

Once you update it to Android comparability, you will be able to flash with a compatible Android device, although the Utility is much, much faster.

Cool. But yes the USB would be much faster. It is still updating. But at least it IS updating. Right now I am not complaining at all.

Yes I had already been playing with the app. Update is complete and it shows connected via bluetooth but still not letting me control anything via the remote. Im reinstalling the app now then I will restart and see if that helps. And yes I reset and recalibrated.

Oh by the way, Im gonna go play! Chow and thanks so much for the help!!

I need a link to get the android AMPLIFI FX100 remote app and utility. Can you email it to me? Neither are on the Line 6 website.