waxme11

amplifi 75 all four lights blinking

hello,

i turned on my amp today (amplifi 75), with all 4 lights flashing.  everything was fine last night.  the last thing i remember doing was changing preset "A" to a custom tone, using the app.   i am able to connect with the app, but there is volume control (grayed out), and the knob on the amp itself doesn't do anything (no lights around it).

i re-flashed using USB connection to the latest version (which i already had, 2.50.2), several times, with no luck.  every time i flip the power switch, the 4 lights flash, non stop.  

i'm thinking this is bad.  has anyone experienced somethings similar?  any suggestions?

Possibly try a factory reset. Hold down the master volume knob and tone button as you power up the unit.  If it works then you can update again.

There is a known bug changing the first bank of tones that causes you to have to do a factory reset and re pair Bluetooth.

Create a ticket with support so they know your Amplifi is affected.

@BennyFish, @dugbug,

thank you both for the help!  the reset worked, and i'm back in business.  i'll file a ticket, hoping this will be resolved in the next firmware update.

Hi all,

I have the same issue with a brand new amp, but in my case the factory reset does not work. Any ideas?

Thanks

Wouter