Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Adding effects to factory presets

jonzackham

How would I add an effect to a factory preset? For example, how would I add a compressor and chorus to the matchstick 1 factory preset. If there are any links available as to how to do this, it would be much appreciated if you could share them, not sure about the best way to route certain effects, thanks

no links needed as it is pretty simple: :)

move the curser witth the joystick (just reight of the dieplay at the position you want to add something, then press the joystick. Choose whatever you want to put on this position. You can move blocks by moving the cursor to the block and then press "action". Move it to the desired position and press the joystick.

Press "save" twice and you've changed the factory preset.

If you want to save it to another place, press save only once and choose the desired location with the knobs under the diaplay before finally saving.

How would I add an effect to a factory preset? For example, how would I add a compressor and chorus to the matchstick 1 factory preset. If there are any links available as to how to do this, it would be much appreciated if you could share them, not sure about the best way to route certain effects, thanks

I do have one suggestion if you are going to add effects to factory presets.  Copy the factory preset to a User list first. Edit it there.  That way you can back up your User lists with the "Export Setlist" editor option. You can then restore your User setlists without disturbing the Factory setlists. This means that next time there is a firmware upgrade. You will not have to overwrite what could potentially be new or enhanced Factory presets with the presets from a former version of the firmware.