Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Rack and FH-1500

spikey

Just got my rack in, hooked it up using XLR cables to the Firehawk 1500 monitor inputs and left the knob on the FH at 0 db. I raised the overall volume on the FH to 75%, and the helix is at 50%. At these settings if I raise the Helix volume Im past Bedroom levels by a lot. The best thing is, I have room on both sides for louder if I want it, and it sounds K I L L E R D I L L E R!!!!  :D  :D  :D

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Hello, this should work for my fractal aswell? Right now i have 2 xlr outs of the fractal , what should they be hooked into? The far left inputs or the middle ones. The fractal and helx are both preamps so i hope it would be the same thanks for the help, and i love the 1500 as is. Might get rid of the fractal lol.

• 1 month later...

I got mine set up thus far: XLR puts from the Helix into the inputs of the Firehawk 1500 and a 1/4" out from the Helix into the guitar in on the Firehawk and I adjust that gain knob on the back to taste. Sounds sick!