Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod pro x and Spider Jam

dnkngz007

Can I connect my pod hd pro x to my spider jam amp? Would I even want to? I bought the pod pro because I was tired of the models in the spider jam. Is there a way to use the spider jam solely for amplification and still get all the effects and amp and cab models from the pod pro? Im thinking about just getting some studio monitors but if I can run the unit through the amp it would save me a lot of money, just not sure on how to go about it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Like AlexKenivel said, you can use the Aux input. There is a Volume, EQ, Comp, etc. settings for the Aux input. You may need to adjust as needed.

The other alternative is going into the CD/mp3 input. This way has only a volume setting. You'll need a 1/4" to 1/8" cable. I was using the one that came with the "Mobile In", it's a mono cable.