Sign in to follow this  
crapula2010

Amplifi remote token expired

The amplifi remote app gives me this when I search for tones especially if I haven't searched for a bit (30+minues?) and I have to login again. Can this time be increased or automated? It wouldn't be so bad if it remembered the username and password but I have to type it in each time. 

TIA

• Like 1

Just to follow this up since there are no replies in case anyone has a similar problem. I opened a support ticket and they told me to uninstall and reinstall the app. I did and I have not had the error again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am also having this happen after about 30 mins, also when in search tone re logins requried, sometime logins a number of times... had my 100 @ 2 weeks now.. token expired login requried, on regular basis ...

Updated firmware 2.6 as soon as i recieved my fx100...working with this situation but is a little annoying when it s needed every few minutes or short intervals...

• Like 1

Also have this problem - is there any solution? I have all firmware, etc up to date.

• Like 1

I often receive Invalid Token.  I have to log out and back in to fix.  It can happen every couple songs when searching for tones.  Would be great if someone from Line6 would weigh in here.  

On 1/20/2019 at 11:17 PM, madman370 said:

I often receive Invalid Token.  I have to log out and back in to fix.  It can happen every couple songs when searching for tones.  Would be great if someone from Line6 would weigh in here.  

Great advice madman370 - I can confirm that works (I worked it out some months ago but didn't get back here to post - sorry all).  You just need to go to settings and then logout.  log back in again an everything works again.

You're right, someone from Line6 should maybe sort something out with their software.