Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Saving IR's in Bundles?

sinistralx

Hi Folks,

Just updated to 2.0.1 , i exported the bundle thinking the IR's would be included but they were not. I have to go through all presets and try remember which IR I used etc coz i dont recall the order all my IR's were in.

Am i missing something or will i need to do this each time there is an update?

Thanks!

The only thing you missed was that IR's would all be erased.... (I know not funny) It is quite an inconvenience and I tried to use a free program that puts numbers at the first part of the name of the file so I could just drag and drop them back in after an update and it still is not working as good as I had hoped... my original way worked best and that was taking a screen shot or a picture with my phone so I could put them back in order. If you come up with something better let me know...

I started to number my IRs manually just to save time in the future.  I know that's not any less of a hassle up front, but its already worth it after 2 updates where I reset everything.

The only thing you missed was that IR's would all be erased.... (I know not funny) It is quite an inconvenience and I tried to use a free program that puts numbers at the first part of the name of the file so I could just drag and drop them back in after an update and it still is not working as good as I had hoped... my original way worked best and that was taking a screen shot or a picture with my phone so I could put them back in order. If you come up with something better let me know...

What program was that? I might give it a try. I didn't even think something like that existed.