Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Global settings for input?

navyhippie

Greetings to all on this great forum.

I have bought the Relay G10 and i'm using it via the balanced "Mic in".

I need to change every preset's input.

Is there a possibility to change that via the "global settings" menu?

The great thing about it, is that via the normal jack out on the G10, i can use my Rocktron Banshee 2 also with the Helix (although it's signal not going through the Helix, but through the relay G10)

Hope someone can help me.

Ruud

The G10 has 2 outputs : 1 jack  and and xlr balanced.

I like to use my Rocktron Banshee during live performences.

With the G10 i use the jack output to my Banshee, so i can use the xlr via the mic input on the Helix.

So therefore i was wondering, can i change the input of all patches iso per patch.

The G10 has 2 outputs : 1 jack  and and xlr balanced.

I like to use my Rocktron Banshee during live performences.

With the G10 i use the jack output to my Banshee, so i can use the xlr via the mic input on the Helix.

So therefore i was wondering, can i change the input of all patches iso per patch.

Just an FYI - I use a Banshee as well, and a G70. Just stick the Banshee in one of the FX loops and have it as a block in the signal path, and use the jack output from the G10. Much easier!

Understand, but i was happy with only 1 cable on the stage. (From the Helix to the L3T speaker.) And with the fx loops i need 2 extra cables, where for the Banshee 2 i only need 1 cable (input) as it has a built in amplifier.

So i guess the answer on my question is : No, there's no global setting to change the input for all presets.