Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Wish me luck.

hideout

I did something crazy and updated to 2.11 yesterday... and I'm gigging tonight. So all seems fine with its operations and no oddities in recent reboots. So far so good, Line6.

I salute your bravery and question your sobriety. You should be fine, I had a rehearsal last night on 2.11 and hit no issues. Good luck!  :D

I salute your bravery and question your sobriety. You should be fine, I had a rehearsal last night on 2.11 and hit no issues. Good luck! :D

Bwahahaha! Yeah, seemed to be behaving pretty well in my studio. 16 minutes til downbeat now. Do question my sobriety as I'm feeling confident. 😂

I've been using Deluxe models as my goto amp models since POD was first introduced. Litigator replace it this weekend for our last gig of the year. I find Litigator doesn't have the gain and distortion compromises I had to go through with the Deluxe. I had to for example use a tube preamp in front of the Deluxe and add gain and low cut along with increased drive into the amp for my Drive footswitch. I didn't need the tube preamp with Litigator because it has more drive and varies the voicing with increased drive eliminating the need to do it in another block.

Now if only Litigator 1) had a bit more range in the gain control for cleaner tones, and 2) had a bright switch. It would completely replace the Deluxe.