Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't assign auto swell

Phil_GMC

Hello folks,

I've tried putting auto swell into the chain of a patch and it either says, "Can't load selected model" or does nothing at all. It does show a picture of the pedal in the interface but I just can't get it into the chain.

Are there certain criteria that need to be met for this to work?

Thanks

Thanks

It's all the latest, it's one of the first imports into the UK a couple of weeks ago and came with the latest firmware, I downloaded the editor then too.

Cheers

Thanks,

I will do sometime this evening. I've tried to put it in various places in existing patches, I've tried a completely empty patch and I've tried creating a full patch from scratch.Just won't go in.

Cheers

Thanks

It's all the latest, it's one of the first imports into the UK a couple of weeks ago and came with the latest firmware, I downloaded the editor then too.

Cheers

Did you then install the editor after downloading? There's a new version of the editor out yesterday (v2.21). Try downloading and installing it again, including the updated driver and Line 6 Updater program.

I've just noticed there are a couple of FW updates that have come out that are more recent than my FW number. I'll install those and get the newest editor too.

Fingers crossed  :wacko:

Well, that explains it. If you were using the v2.20 editor that you downloaded after receiving the device, and pre-v2.20 firmware that was previously installed in the device you would certainly have problems loading the Auto-swell FX that was introduced in firmware v2.20. The editor would display it but the FX model does not exist in the firmware.

Let us know if you have similar issues once you are running v2.21 of both firmware and editor. Be sure you follow the installation instructions carefully, beginning with the editor (not firmware) package. To get the editor package installation file go to the Downloads area and select Helix in the middle (software) field, not the leftmost (Products) field. Read the instructions and, when instructed, use the Get Download button at the bottom of the instructions panel to download the editor v 2.20 installation file. Install all components (editor, driver, Updater program).