voxangelo

Pod Farm 2, Windows 8, Adding New User Loses Authorisation

I've created a new user accoint on my Windows 8 machine. Now when I try to run Pod Farm 2.5 it says that it is not authorised. This was already authorised when I was logged in as the Main account/Administrator. How do I reauthorise without losing another authorisation from my L6 account. I believe there's a limited amount of times that you can reauthorise L6 software so I only want to reauthorise as a last resort.

I am guessing that the authorisation file is being stored somewhere that only the main account user can access. Whenever I install software I always choose the option to "allow all users to use this software".

I had the same problem with Ableton Live, but they allow Live to be installed on as many computers as you own so reauthorising there was not an issue.

I would go ahead and authorize it on the new account.

Even though you get 10 lifetime authorizations, Line6 can reset them for you if you call or submit a support ticket.

Thanks for the assistance.

I solved it with the following:

Copied the line 6 folder at c:\users\(username)\appdata\roaming\line 6 into the roaming folder of the other user.

10 times in a life time. Cmon....
I buy a thing that MUST work for A LIFE TIME....if I have buyed it and i have registered with my mail. serial product it's lollipopin useless that way. 

Follow that equation:

My mail + my serial + my firmware = my license.

Why da lollipop you limited it at 10 times? It havent any sense.