Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I bet the Helix cannot replicate this tone

TheBreakneck

Yeah, I saw the Dweeze in Utrecht on the 17th of October!

It was absolutely amazing! He has really developed so much it ain't funny.

His presentation is also really good these days.

The band is phenomenal. The new singer/guitar player is great, a much better fit than the former singer which I didn't really like.

He was a good singer but somehow didn't fit with this music IMHO.

The new female singer is off the planet, I want to marry her!

It was definitely one of the best concerts I have even seen.

You?

He has not come thru my region of USA with the new guy yet, but I may travel to Australia in February to catch some shows.. I saw this tour earlier this summer..and have gone to 35+ shows since he started this project in 2006, and was a promoter for a ZPZ concert a couple years ago...and got to hop on stage and sing background vocal on Cozmlk Debris! Lifelong dream sorta fulfilled (wish his dad was there....)

I think Andy Summer's tone is patented and cannot be legally duplicated.  Andy's lawyers probably sent a cease and desist order on the previous firmware to make Line 6 remove any potential of Summer's tone being duplicated.  That is my hair brained contribution to this hair brained thread.

• Upvote 1

He has not come thru my region of USA with the new guy yet, but I may travel to Australia in February to catch some shows.. I saw this tour earlier this summer..and have gone to 35+ shows since he started this project in 2006, and was a promoter for a ZPZ concert a couple years ago...and got to hop on stage and sing background vocal on Cozmlk Debris! Lifelong dream sorta fulfilled (wish his dad was there....)

Wow, that's amazing! You're a lucky man.

Yeah I miss his father as well.

I started a Zappa band called Absolutely Frank almost 2 years ago. Just had our first two small gigs!

We really love playing Franks music but we'r nowhere near Dweezil, of course.

• Upvote 1