hearhunshiun

Helix: Installation failed on Mac OS X 10.11.3

I have a problem that the Helix version 2.11 cannot be installed into my desktop which currently runs OS X 10.11.3. The problem will always come up on the validation package process (please see the errors as attached). Also, this is my first installation of the program.

Please help recommend any solution to fix this issue. 

Thanks so much

To clarify, are you trying to install the editor on your computer or update the device's hardware? Currently the firmware is at 2.3 and there is a new HX Edit application for preset editing and management. 

I am also having this problem downloading the editor, I get as far as a small window saying 'verifying "HX Edit.pkg" and nothing happens.

I am trying to download the helix editor onto my mac running os x el capitan 10.11.6   my Helix lt is new so has had one software update.

Which browser? Different browsers are STILL creating different problems at different times.

Helix should run just peachy on El Cap.

I am also having this problem downloading the editor, I get as far as a small window saying 'verifying "HX Edit.pkg" and nothing happens.

I am trying to download the helix editor onto my mac running os x el capitan 10.11.6   my Helix lt is new so has had one software update.

Are you trying to install 2.30 or 2.11?

Try downloading and running it again. If you still have issues open a support ticket with Line 6. 

• Upvote 1