Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem with monitors pod HD 500x

Javz99

Hi, I bought a pair of monitors ( alesis elevate 3) and I connected them to my pod hd500x by the headphones out. The pod is selected as recording and playback device ( USB), but when I play I only get sound from the left speaker.

If I connect the monitors to the pc, left and right sound.

Does anyone know how can I fix this?

Hi, I bought a pair of monitors ( alesis elevate 3) and I connected them to my pod hd500x by the headphones out. The pod is selected as recording and playback device ( USB), but when I play I only get sound from the left speaker.

If I connect the monitors to the pc, left and right sound.

Does anyone know how can I fix this?

Unless you're in love with those monitors, I'd return them and get something else with more useful ins and outs. From what I can see, you've got nothing but RCA ins, and then an 1/8" daisy chain connection from the R to L monitor. Get a decent pair of powered monitors with discrete 1/4" and/or XLR inputs, and use those outputs from the POD. You shouldn't be stuck using the headphone out to feed monitors.