Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Other gigbags for pedalboards or pedals like the Helix Bag?

tjbassoon

Seriously the Helix gigbag is probably one of the best gigbags for a pedal or pedalboard I have ever seen. It's really comfortable as a backpack (the fact that it's a backpack at all is a huge plus), it's really well designed in terms of padding and protection, has lots of storage.

I'd really like one dedicated to my Voicelive pedal as well. Wondering if there's anything out there like it. What have you guys found?

Gator’s small mixer bags are good for that stuff.  I use one of the 12x12’s to carry my “other gear” (relay and in-ear receiver, DI, iKlip, Mic, etc...), cables, and an emergency backup system.  Good bag construction and padding. 

I guess I could carry it all in one bag, but I have an RBX2E on my back.  It’s nice to carry two bags and split the weight evenly, versus one heavy bag with helix and everything else.   If I carried helix on my back, I’d keep everything in the helix backpack.