Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

feedbacker

pierpatrip

Hello,  could anybody  suggest me how to obtain an instant feedbacker effect? I play a couple of strats (a single coils one and a superstrat with 2 humbuckers) and I rather prefer not to use high gain amp blocks. What eq, comp, distortion block and what settings in your experience can I add to a fender/vox/marshall/matchless/mesa/orange amp to achieve my goal? Thank you!

I've tried several but my personal favorite is the first one I tried.  Chad Boston created and sold it a couple years ago and then later gave it away for free.  I had actually been planning on looking through my files for it myself when I saw you post.  You might search the  Line ^ website for it or request it on Chad's Facebook page.  The bulk of the effect is not solely dependent upon the amp or effect gain stages so different amp models and gain effects are easily switched if you want.  I think he also posted a youtube video comparing the preset and actual Boss feedbacker pedal.

Some people swear that adding the digitech freq out to the helix is the one thing missing from the pedal. 

I just got one and trying to see the best way to set it up. But I know that people have been asking for something similar to the freq out to get modelled and added to the helix and Line 6 is pretty amazing so I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw one. You could mess with compressors and eq; which, should help give you feedback or trying using the doubler effect in conjunction. I had some success using that.