Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Mesa Boogie

moses23

hey to you all i have the pod HD500 and i'm looking for the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® and can't find it, i'm a metal guitar player and this amp could really help me but it's not there i try to find it by the picture because the name is not there and i thought maybe they tags this amp on an other name but still didn't find this amp.

please help me on that...

greetings

moses

hey to you all i have the pod HD500 and i'm looking for the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® and can't find it, i'm a metal guitar player and this amp could really help me but it's not there i try to find it by the picture because the name is not there and i thought maybe they tags this amp on an other name but still didn't find this amp.

please help me on that...

greetings

moses

If you go to the download area you can find a pdf called POD HD Model Gallery.

There you find a description of all the models.

The Mesa Boogie is called Treadplate in de HD

Choose Distorsion Screamer -> Treadplate + 412 Brit T75 -> a bit delay -> a bit reverb, then you'll have a sound between John Petrucci and Steve Lukather, depending on settings. For Treadplate amp gain, no more than 70% otherwise sound gets dirty.. Same remark for Screamer, don't exceed 40% for drive.

• 4 years later...