sokeman

switch to wah

How do i switch to a wah function instead of volume control?   line 6 spider jam classic 75watt mkII pedal    thanks

Step on the 'toe' of the pedal very hard (you have to stand up to get enough pressure to do it).

Just got mine today and thought the Wah wasn't working. As fflbrgst says, you have to stand on it v-e-r-y hard. I guess it's to stop you accidentally engaging Wah when you are only doing Volume. I might shave a tiny bit off the rubber buffers under the pedal to make the Wah easier to engage.

It really has to do with the metal tabs that are inside the selector.  Over time (and use) they will flex easier.

Now that I've used the pedal it is clear that there's nothing stiff or unyielding about switching to wah. No need for me to shave the rubber buffers, the manufacturers have got it just right. It works fine if you press on it when standing up (as one is meant to); no difficulty at all. A bit squeaky though.

Thanks I will try harder when I get home. Does Wah activate only on certain presets or available always?

On 6/12/2021 at 2:01 PM, KewlToyZ said:

Thanks I will try harder when I get home. Does Wah activate only on certain presets or available always?

Always