petericeman

Xt Live Usb Driver Software

Can any one tell me what i down load for the usb driver software for my xt live? The drop down menu say's drivers. But what?? thanks.

Monkey does not connect to the POD XT Live.  It says usb driver might need to be installed.  How can you install it, if you can't connect to the device?

Racer, Are you saying you that you need the computer to recognize the device before you install the driver? That doesn't make sense.

Monkey does not connect to the POD XT Live. It says usb driver might need to be installed. How can you install it, if you can't connect to the device?

You'd need to get the USB drives installed before to get anything else working.

I was thinking it was saying that I needed to install the USB driver on the POD XT Live.  I have the USB driver installed on the computer and it works with two other POD XT Live units that I own. 

Racer, Are you saying you that you need the computer to recognize the device before you install the driver? That doesn't make sense.

I have 3 POD XT Live pedals, two of them show up in Line 6 Monkey when connecting to the USB port.  The one I just bought is not recognized when I connect the USB cable (I registered all three with Line 6).  I have all the current downloads on my computer, they work with the other 2 units.  

Now that makes sense. Since you can't connect, you can't update, correct? I would try a different computer and if that didn't work I would assume there was something wrong with the XT live. Good luck.